Monday, March 21, 2011 | By: Mary Wright

Quotes: Things I found today

Wow.  Can't say much, other than found some of these, and they were really nice!  I tend to like quotes...love quotes, inspirational quotes, funny quotes...just...whatever tickles my fancy.  And here we are:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, and I'm done playing nice.

We all have stories left untold, unheard, unsaid, and unwritten.

The difference between "like," "love," and "inlove," is "for now," "for awhile," and "forever."

Tell a girl she's beautiful, she'll believe it for a moment. Tell her she's worthless, and she'll believe it for a lifetime.  (oh, gods...Ken had, and Garth has, a handful, with this one with me).

Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is the one making you cry?

I always wonder "What the hell was I thinking?" But now I realize that I didnt think at all...

<6 hours later, since I got involved in things like ... gasp, cleaning!...but I wanted to close this post, since there were some good quotes...and later, will add more at other times.  Never know when good ones will appear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment