Sunday, April 3, 2011 | By: Mary Wright

Video: How to Make Earwires

I have always loved Szarka at Magpie Gemstones. She is such a lovely person, always helpful and cheerful in her posts both on Facebook, and in the wire wrap yahoo group, where I "met" her.

Now, I don't wire wrap...yet. But it's very nice to read the posts, and especially hers. She has gathered tutorials from all over the web, and placed them where people can find and use them. Everything from beginning to advanced.

Then she goes and creates this video. And I find she is just as beautiful in person, as her written "voice" sounds. She is very professional in this video, but a "real" person, including the "what is this.....oh, yeah, it's a burr cup". And finding she needs to "scramble" to find tools is funny, because it's all of our ways. I am a ton worse, but seeing that she is doing it...just makes you feel relaxed that it's "okay".

I wanted to share this video with everyone, not just to show how to make earrings, but to share this lovely woman, and her luscious beads, of which I haven't got to get my hands on one strand yet. But I promise, Szarka...I will! I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i'm visiting via the blogger exchange. the april links are out and i believe my link has an error because of an extra character. if you will ever put up the links on your blog, please edit mine to http://tagadavaoko.blogspot.com thank you so much!

i'm still working of my links though! :)

thanks again :)

Reaction Designer Jewelry + Accessories said...

Great info on earwire making. It showed me that I need to get the right tools, and they will come out better. Thanks!

Post a Comment