Saturday, April 9, 2011 | By: Mary Wright

I GOT IT! (Continuation of "I Won! I Won!"

Last night, I got a package from New Zealand...and I was so happy...I got the earrings from the contest that I entered on the Frugal Kiwi'sblog. Re-reading the article, I found out that I was wrong. I thought it was sterling silver, and that she was doing metal work....then I found out it was metal clay.

I have always wanted to do metal clay work, but don't have the money to invest in it...so am glad to have my first piece of metal clay jewelry! The pieces are exquisite, with lots of details.

Thank you, Ingrid, for creating such a wonderful piece of art, and thank you, Frugal Kiwi (Mel?) for making the offer. I have so much enjoyed your blog, even though I don't felt, garden, chase after chickens, or anything like that...I just truly enjoy it.

Today, not feeling well, but am thinking Monday, dressing up, pulling my hair back, and wearing those earrings....soooooooo pretty!

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment