Friday, March 25, 2011 | By: Mary Wright

Free Glasses: 3/25 at 12pm EST

I think this is the third time that they have done this, or at least the 3d time that I have seen this. Coastal Contacts is giving away 10,000 pair of free glasses. The only thing you have to pay for is shipping, which I believe is around $12, if I remember my last order.

They came VERY quickly, like a week, from when I ordered them. And they came in "perfect" timing...my son came to visit, and had wire glasses that had broken across the bridge of the nose...irreparable. As a joke, I handed him my glasses, since I was still wearing contacts, and said "here, try these on". Amazingly enough, the prescription worked for him, and saved him for 3 weeks, and is now his backup glasses.

So, at noon EST (9am PST), I would sign on...I think last time, it was very busy, and I didn't get to put in my order til around 9:30 or 9:45am. So I wouldn't wait til the last moment, but I wouldn't worry if you aren't one of the first 5 to enter, either.

So, here's the information on how to get the free glasses...hope it helps some of you!

Log In Like Them
Click On FREE GLASSES Left Side Of Page and you will get all the information
on how to get the free glasses....
Coastal Contacts

0 comments:

Post a Comment