Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | By: Mary Wright

Heh. Contest Frustrations!

I hate when you get very close...and you don't know what to do...continue on, or wait for a bit.

Right now, I am 8th place.  No, I don't plan on trying for 1st place, but do I try to stay at 8th place...or try for 7th? 

Okay, let me explain that further.  The contest ends the end of April.  Right now, I have gone through my friend's list 2 times (you can invite 3 times to the contest).  So, I am frustrated, because I want to invite more friends to facebook, but can't invite more right now.  So, I have the "third time through" on reserve right now, just in case the 9th place tries to claim my 8th place....but since the contest ends on Saturday, maybe if I try to go through my list on Friday...maybe I will have a chance?

Probably doesn't make sense...I know.  I just needed to vent.

Want to help?  *laughs*  you can friend me on Facebook, and it would help a little.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000427477790

0 comments:

Post a Comment